With a world clad with expensive highlighters, foundations and eyeshadow palettes, its no secret that the cost of beauty is justified by the need to be included in the sensational social media conversation. As a lover of makeup, I feel its my duty to all the #vvbeautifulgirls to give up my beauty secrets to flawless complexions for a fraction of the price, and share the wealth, or… lack thereof. 🙂
Check out these 7 favorite products of mine, many from NYX (my personal favorite) and high-tail it to your nearest walgreens. your face, and your wallet, will thank you!
- NYX Cosmetics Illuminator. One of my favorite blushes and illuminators. doubles as a highlight and a blush. just 8.99!
- NYX Wonder Stick. Contouring is all the rage right now, but with kits going for $30,$40 and even $50, for those who wouldn’t consider themselves connoisseurs, this isn’t exactly a deal. at $12.99, this is a steal and gets the job done!
- NYX eyshadow palette. (In “stormy skies”). NAKED palettes, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Lorac palettes can break the bank at prices around $50, but at $14.99, these palettes give you lovely shades with amazing quality.
- Maybelline Instant Rewind Concealer. Works great as a highlighter and a concealer! A solid deal at $8.99.
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick. (Shade “kitten heels”). Liquid lipsticks are the hot thing right now, so save yourself some $$$, and grab your fave shade for $6.99!
- NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker. Need that perfect cat-eye? Look no further. At just $9.99, you’ll be turning heads all night.
- ELF Matte Lip Color Pen. At just $3, there really is no reason not to buy this little baby! A nice light lip color, perfect for summer. Head over to target and pick your perfect shade!